Our financial solutions are simple principle as a man named William Ockham, an English Monk, Philosopher, a logician and his principle states that “When multiple explanations are available for a phenomenon, the simplest version is likeliest to be the correct”. This Principle is whole good in DWM (Dynamic Wealth Management)
We provide end to end financial solutions through Mutual Funds. Major goals like
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning (Our Core Services Link)
- Tax Planning
- NRI Investments
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Specified Goal Based Planning – Children’s Education & Marriage, Life style aspirations, Budget & Cash Flow Planning, Loan&Debt Management…Etc.are Planned using the above tool.
We also provide Insurance Planning and Risk management services. Both life and non life solutions.
We also offer advice and services which are incidental to the above.
We believe ‘Personal Finance’ is more personal than finance. So we focus mainly on shaping your behaviour and approach so that you achieve in disciplined long term investment success.
Investing in a mutual fund is like an investment made by a collective. An individual as a single investor is likely to have lesser amount of money at disposal than say, a group of friends put together. Now, let’s assume that this group of individuals is a novice in investing and so the group turns over the pooled funds to an expert to make their money work for them. This is what a professional Asset Management Company does for mutual funds. The AMC invests the investors’ money on their behalf into various assets towards a common investment objective.
Hence, technically speaking, a mutual fund is an investment vehicle which pools investors’ money and invests the same for and on behalf of investors, into stocks, bonds, money market instruments and other assets. The money is received by the AMC with a promise that it will be invested in a particular manner by a professional manager (commonly known as fund managers). The fund managers are expected to honour this promise. The SEBI and the Board of Trustees ensure that this actually happens.
The advantages of investing in a Mutual Fund are:
- Professional Management
- Convenient Administration
- Return Potential
- Low Costs
- Choice of schemes
- Tax benefits
- Well regulated
Tax planning is an important part of financial planning. Efficient tax planning enables you to reduce your tax liability. With our advice, you will pay the right amount of tax. This is done by legitimately taking advantage of all tax exemptions, deductions rebates and allowances while ensuring that your investments are in line with your long term goals.
There are certainly attractive avenues in India, where NRIs obtain the freedom of investing into diversified asset allocation and significantly build up their investment portfolio. India is emerging as being fastest growing investment destinations for NRIs.
NRIs can now invest into investment vehicles by saving into:
- Mutual Funds
- Bank Fixed Deposits
- Real Estate
Rules for NRIs to Invest:
As per the Section 2(V) of Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999, NRI is a person
- who resides outside India or has taken up employment outside India;
- conducting business activities outside India
- staying outside India for an indefinite or uncertain time period
- has been in possession of his Indian passport (provided he is not a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh)
- either of his parents or grandparents were Indian citizen (as per the Indian constitution/ citizenship act of 1955)
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Comprehensive financial planning is the process of meeting your financial goals through the proper management of your finances. Financial goals can include buying a home, savings for your child’s education, planning for your retirement or estate planning.
Armstrong helps you to work out on where you are now, what you may need in the future and what you must do to reach your goal by the process that involves gathering relevant financial information, setting financial goals, examining your current financial status and coming up with a strategy for a plan on how you can meet with your goals, and map the gap.
Benefits of Financial Planning:
Financial planning provides direction and meaning to financial decisions. It allows the client to understand how each financial decision they make affects other areas of their finances.
For Ex. Buying a particular investment product might help them pay off their mortgage faster or it might delay the retirement significantly. By viewing each financial decision as part of the whole, the client can consider its short and long term effects on their life goals. The client can also adapt more easily to life changes and feel more secure that their goals are on track.
Our core philosophy is to help you navigate the ups and downs of the market and manage your investment portfolio risk and returns while paying close attention to your needs and the factors that may after your individual circumstances.
Our Wealth Management Proposition includes the following elements
- Net worth Assessment
- Risk Profiling
- Asset Allocation
We generally associate estate planning with people who have tons and tons of money and horde of relatives hungering after it! But what we need to realize is that No matter what your net worth, it’s important to have a basic ESTATE PLAN in place.
Estate Planning is all about protecting and transferring your wealth to your next generation. It is done with the help of wills, trusts and other strategies. Ambition Financial Planners helps you answer the following questions;
- Do I need a Will?
- How do I create a trust?
- Who is an Executor? What does he do?
- Who should be the beneficiary of my Will?
- How do I make a Will?
- How Will I ensure that my estate planning is tax efficient?
Insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, uncertain loss. It is like a transfer of financial risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for payment. There are two parties involved in insurance. They are: the insured (policy holder) and the insurer (insurance company). The policyholder pays a certain amount of fees (premium) at regular intervals to the insurer. And in return, the insurance company agrees to cover the financial losses and expenses of the policyholder. The insured receives a contract, called the insurance policy, which details the conditions and circumstances under which the insured will be financially compensated.
How does insurance work?
When one takes an insurance policy, a premium is paid to the insurance company. This money is pooled with the premiums of others who have taken insurance with the particular firm who are exposed to the similar risks that you have covered. The collected premiums forms a pool of money from which any claim is settled or paid off. The basic underlying assumption is that a majority of the policy-holders would never need to rise the claim, thus making it viable arrangement for the insurance provider.
Types of Insurance:
Insurance is available for a very large number of reasons and purposes. In general, the insurance is divided into two main categories – Life & Non-Life. The non-life category has many different types of insurance available.
The following are prominent types of insurance available.
- Life Insurance – Coverage in case of death / injury of the insured
- Health Insurance – Medical and accident insurance in case of any illness / accident
- Motor Insurance – Insurance against damages and third party claims in case of any accident, damage to vehicles
- Travel Insurance – Insurance while travelling against loss of luggage / documents,
accident / illness during travel, etc.
- Credit Insurance – Insurance against loans taken in case of any eventuality
- Property Insurance – Insurance of property like home / factory, etc. and movable assets against calamities, fire, theft, etc.
- Fire Insurance – Insurance to property against accidents, fire, lightening, riot floods, etc.
- Marine Insurance – Insurance against the ‘perils of the sea’ covering namely hull, cargo & freight
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – Insurance against loss/circumstances incurred as result of negligent act, error or omission in carrying out the profession / business.
Our Future Services
- Financial Wealth Avenues and Counselling Centre
- Portfolio Management System
- Private Wealth Management
- Professional Health Counselling Centre
- Equity & Derivatives
- Loans (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Mortgage Loan)
- Non – Convertible Debentures & Bonds